Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website www.prudentialfinance.com.vn of Prudential Finance. Please carefully read through the following terms and conditions before accessing this site. Accessing to this website means you agree with all following terms and conditions. Information we use on the website is just for reference purpose and may be changed without any notice and it should not be used as advice. Prudential Finance may at any time revise these terms and conditions. Therefore; you should periodically visit this page in order to obtain up-to-date information.
Copyright and trademarks
All information and images on this website are the property of Prudential Finance. Any copy, usage or distribution of such information and images is prohibited without prior written consent from Prudential Finance.
All materials contained in this Website are for reference only. Content and materials may change, be deleted or replaced without prior notice.
Whilst all possible care will be taken, Prudential Finance cannot guarantee that all information and materials on this and linked sites are accurate, adequate or free from viruses or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, programs or macros.
Prudential Finance will not be responsible for the privacy practices and the content of any websites linked withwww.prudentialfinance.com.vn, including products, services and other products introduced via this website.
Prudential Finance's commitment
Prudential Finance is committed to safeguard your privacy data and pledges to observe the requirements of Vietnam Law on Privacy Data Protection.
Except as specified in this "Collection of Personal Information" section, Prudential Finance will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties except when having your permission or under regulatory requirements.
Prudential Finance will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data you provide to us are properly stored.
Information we collect
When you use this Website, Prudential Finance will not collect any information which identifies your personal identity until you in fact decide to buy our financial products, register as a member, and/or file information for job application purpose.
How we use information we collect
The following are purposes for which personal information are collected by Prudential Finance from its users:
1. To provide its clients with financial products, the consumer financial services to clients;
2. In order to handle and check and verify the information, appraisal, loan approval and loan management as well as other requirements as prescribed by law;
3. To report statistics and research;
4. To collect, supply and use of indefinite duration information (including personal information, and information is not personal information) for the purpose of marketing and market research by Prudential Finance and members of Prudential Group, its affiliates, business partners and subsidiaries of Prudential Finance;
5. To communicate with customers and/or users of the official website of Prudential Finance;
6. To meet the reporting requirements under the law or the competent authority for Prudential Finance;
7. To fulfill any other purposes relating to (1) to (6) above.
Protecting information is the first priority of Prudential Finance. We will implement technical and organizational security measures to make sure your personal data is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss or destruction, or damage.
Accessing and updating your information
You have the right to request access to and/or correction of your personal information held by Prudential Finance. If you want to access or correct your personal information held by Prudential Finance, please contact our Customer Service Hotline 1900 5454 49 or our branch offices across the country.